We offer HR consultations in order to enable our clients to attract the best professionals, to create a motivating work environment and to raise work productivity.
CONSULTATIONS AND OTHER SERVICES
Consultations for resolving conflicts and avoiding misunderstandings
When you might need it:
– employees refusing to scale up;
– conflict between managers;
– to fire or not to fire?
– changes in the team;
– staff rotation;
– loss of trust.
Consultations for resolving conflicts and avoiding misunderstandings will enable you:
– to gain an understanding about differences in opinions, viewpoints and values as well as to accept the possibility of their coexistence;
– to resolve conflict situations by taking into account the needs and strivings of all the parties;
– to explore the grounds for mutual understanding and dialogue building;
– to learn the skills of avoiding conflict escalation.
KPI development for recruitment specialists
KPI (Key Performance Indicator) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key strategic and tactic business objectives. We will help to develop and introduce the KPI system for recruitment specialists in your company.
The development of the KPI system will enable you:
– to raise your employee motivation, responsibility and efficiency levels;
– to improve your performance quality;
– to optimize your business processes;
– to build your service portfolio.
Developing a competency framework
A competency framework allows you to define the necessary knowledge, skills and personality characteristics that your employees should possess in order to reach the strategic objectives of your business.
A competency framework will enable you:
– to increase the effectiveness of management decisions on the basis of an objective staff assessment system in your company;
– to manage the company culture and to build the model of the desirable behaviour of the employees.
– to develop a strategically justified policy of staff training and development;
– to attract employees supporting your strategic objectives;
– to ensure staff interchangeability.
We offer you to develop the following competencies:
– core competencies that are proficiencies enabling a company to deliver unique values to its customers. Core competencies are enlisted in the
company’s strategy, code of business ethics and conduct template, and they are binding for all the employees regardless of their position.
– managerial competencies that are compulsory for employees in manager positions in order to organize their and their team’s work in an
efficient manner supporting the business objectives of the company.
– functional competencies referring to those skills and abilities required for efficient performance of an employee working in a